I went through and picked out my favorite pictures from everything I have done between my last story post and today...and everything isn't exaggerating that much because you all should know I try to capture EVERY little thing. Making Memories. Enjoy my photo story!
Danielle's Bridal Shower
Chelsea's parent's lake house :)
Chelsea & Alicia's first time on the boat - party all day, party all night, say you wanna party let's party all right!
Ponies & Drinking
Bob & Jackie's first time on the boat for the summer
Happy 4th of July!
I have the best friends in the world, thank you Nolan, Caitlin, Newby, Curt, Jared & Brianna for coming to Grampy's funeral. Postponing the estimated time to leave for the lake is a HUGE deal. Definitely needed our evening lake day!
Not possible to go to the lake without going to the lanes
"Last" lake day = BEST lake day
Friendship Reunion 2011 - I'm on the edge of Blackout!
Welcome home Jared & Jeff from the 3 best girls of the party :)
Let's sneak in 1 more lake day
Afternoon in the pool at Newbyville
Hope you all enjoyed the childhood pop-up like story book of my life the past couple months :) I promise to be better with posting from now on. <3













It's about time you posted! I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth for awhile =)
ReplyDeleteI know, I know! I was very disappointed in myself as well. Not to worry there will be regular posts again :)
ReplyDelete