Wednesday, April 27, 2011

He is Risen

I hope everyone had a great Easter. I enjoyed my whole day because it was spent with family & friends. We started the morning off at church, and the family got a surprise when they saw that Nolan joined us for the service. I never knew keeping a little information like that to myself would make such a happy surprise. The Easter service was beautiful, and I am so happy that I know Jesus died and rose again for my sins.

After church we went back to the Swanstrom residence and had a mini photo shoot. I have been slacking on my picture taking lately and need to get back into it.
Beanbag wasn't prepared for her trip home, and therefore borrowed my dress. It's a good thing we are the same size and can "borrow/steal" each others clothes. ;)
We then had a great meal consisting of cheeseburgers, baked beans, taffy apple salad, and chips. There was also broccoli cheese casserole, but I don't eat it. Mom makes it for one person - Brianne, and I don't think every big meal should have it because that's just wasting a dish! :)

Once we stuffed our bellies full, it was time to head on to the next location. Nolan and I have been going to the Boettcher's house for holidays for over a year now and it is always really fun & tons of wine to be had. The Boettcher's are Nolan's sister, Caitlin's boyfriend's parents. Did you follow that? Haha. It makes it so much easier to do it that way because there is only one place to go for the Fenwick's, plus the Boettcher's don't have any family in the area. I am just lucky to be apart of it all!

Happy Easter, everyone. He is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment