On Thursday my parents and I went into Chicago for an arbitration hearing having to do with the car accident I was in 3 and a half years ago. NOT FUN. We decided to go because Allstate deserves to get payment for repairing my car when it wasn't my fault. I will find out this Friday what the results are. All I know is, I hate lawyers.
After that was over, Mom, Dad, and myself went to Starbucks to have a morning treat. Since we were already downtown Chicago, Dad thought it would be fun to go to the top of the Sears Tower. Wait, I mean Willis Tower. Stupid name change if you ask me...obviously people still call it the Sears Tower. It was the 2nd time I had been up in it, but the first time to go out on the glass to look straight down 103 stories to the ground. Mom & Dad had never been up in it, so it was a lot of fun to point out things.
Then we started to make our way back to Baileyville, but first we stopped in Lombard to meet up with Brianne and the two kids she babysits for lunch. We went to her old place of employment, Champps & enjoyed a nice lunch. It was a beautiful sunny day that started off lame, but ended great. Mom and I even did a little shopping at the mall before we got back on the road. Love my family to death.
I must leave you now because I have to start getting ready for the day to leave for Florida!! See you all Thursday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment