I am fully looking forward to living the words of the Zac Brown Band's song "Toes". In preparation for my trip to Florida, I went with 5 other girls on Saturday to get a pedicure. I am probably one of the most ticklish people you will ever meet, but for some reason getting my toes done is the exception to my anti-feet touching. Unix in Freeport only was 4 spots to get pedicures so we had to do it in waves, but that was fun too because then you had a chance to talk to everyone. Getting to know a new group of girls is so much fun, but a little nerve racking. You never know if people are going to think this chick is crazy or this chick is pretty fun. :) Here is Lindsay relaxing while I finish getting my pedicure. (I was the last to arrive, imagine that!?)
This time I decided to go with a bright color for the beach. The color will match my new swim suit...
After everyone got pampered, we went to CVS to pick out some wine to take with us to the sushi place in Freeport. I had no idea you could take your own bottle in, which is so nice because you save so much money! I opted not to get sushi this time, but instead had the Hibachi Steak that was delicious. So far the only places I have truely enjoyed sushi has been in Florida & at Marc's Fusion in Rockford. However, the company was great & we rocked our 3 bottles of wine! :)
The rest of my weekend was very laid back and I am so happy for those kinds of weekends. I am almost done packing for the girls trip to Florida. I still need to purchase my 3 oz. liquids for the plane ride. Please keep your fingers crossed that I can fit everything into my carry on bag. Please also keep your fingers crossed that Chelsea doesn't have a panic attack trying to pack, as she decided against a checked bag in order to save $40 - highway robbery I tell ya. Only 5 days until I am in the warmth of Florida!
No comments:
Post a Comment