The festivities included brats, taco dip, fruit salad, cheese & crackers, and you guessed it....BEER! Two kegs to be exact. I was a little worried that we wouldn't make it through both, but fear not - we buckled down and both kegs were tapped out by 11:30pm! Nolan did a great job of setting everything up and being the grill master...thanks for all you did to make the day a success!
Newby, Aimee, Jared, and myself had an intense game of bags to kick off the night. It sure is nice to say we won 2 in a row!!! I even stepped up my game from Memorial Day! :) And of course I had to get pictures to document the turn out, for blog purposes only!
The losers...
and the WINNERS!
Curt had to work on Saturday, and was therefore a late comer; however, it is totally acceptable when you show up with half a dozen roses tied to a bottle of champagne. (I just had an inner struggle of how to spell champagne because it naturally comes to mind as Champaign!!) I-L-L....I-N-I!
Now it was on to the intense games of flippy cup. Although no game could get more intense than the Aquin vs. Freeport game...of course my father and Jared were the two heading the competition. Needless to say, PRETZEL POWER came out victorious!
It was a great night that was celebrated with both family and friends. About half way through of my parents being there I completely gave up on what they were hearing...as my mom says, "I wasn't born yesterday". Haha. Thank you for making my birthday celebration start off right!
Rach & I
Mawia is practically part of the fam anyways :)
So happy Sam could make it!
Not happy that Borneman is moving to Milwaukee soon :(
Again, thanks for being apart of my life. Woohoo for a Quarter of a Century - wouldn't be here without each and every one of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment