I have totally been slacking on my blog, and I am so very sorry for that. What's been holding me up is I need to upload my pictures from the concert on my Mac because with the overcast skies some of the pics need a little adjustment. I hate when pictures are dull and hazy! But here is a sneak peak from my iPhone....
I will post later tonight, fingers crossed :) But, please notice I added a new gadget in the upper left hand corner of Friendship Encounters that allows for you to "follow me" by your personal email address. I believe all you have to do is type in your email, a box should pop up for letter verification, and then you can confirm it by logging into your email.
Help me get past 6 followers!!! Man, I feel like I am a freshman in college again and just wanted to see my number of Facebook friends climb. Haha. I know, I need a life, but I am who I am and that is all that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment