Be prepared for a no photo post.
Last night I went to dinner with Brianna at none other than Cannova's. It's pretty funny that we both work there and that is the place we decided to dine. I mean really what are the options...Cannova's, Fieldstone, and that's about it because I am sick of Applebee's and Diamond Dave's, but also wasn't in the mood for Imperial Palace. All that aside, we had a very good dinner. I ordered the filet (my first time ever - virgin filet orderer) and even had a glass of red wine.
I am going to give my glass of wine it's whole paragraph. I ordered a glass of Menage a Trois and Brianna started to giggle, which I now understand but a few months ago I wouldn't have understood why. It is the only kind of red wine that I fully enjoy at my wise age of 25. Plus, it's good to pair red wine with red meat, or so I have heard. Normally I wouldn't have cared and would have went with Riesling. However, I felt like being classy :) Now I had never heard of Menage a Trois until I started working at Cannova's 2 years ago, but recently I have been hearing it and it's NOT referring to a glass of wine. Let's just say the first time I heard Katy Perry's latest song on the radio "Last Friday Night" and the line "then had a menage a trois" I, of course thought she was talking about having a nice glass of wine. I know, I know...she wasn't talking about wine, but that is how naive I am about things sometimes. I am my mother's daughter! Ok, one picture but it's only to suggest you buy this wine and try it!
So dinner was had, and wine drank, but we decided our night wasn't over. We went next door to Fieldstone and we each ordered a Bud Light - total opposite of classy. It didn't even taste that good and my only logical reason is I wasn't on a boat and it wasn't being consumed by way of a noodle bong. Brianna and I then made the executive decision to return to classy drinks, which meant she ordered an Appletini & I ordered a Cosmo. Mmmmmm, delicious and of course holy alcohol. It was great night and we even helped each other out with our "brown out" moments that we each had Saturday night. Cheers to that!
Side note: I got really excited this morning when I was on Twitter and I received a following request from @cafemom because it is the website I am obsessed with - http://www.thestir.cafemom.com/ ....super exciting news!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment