Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello Blogging World

I have come to the conclusion that I should start a blog on the simple fact that I love reading other peoples. I don't have a wedding, marriage, baby, or anything like that to talk about, but someday I will. As for now, I am happy to report on my great job, amazing boyfriend, the cutest puppy ever (I am not being biased either, I have confirmation from people at doggie daycare. They tell me all the time how he should be in the movies with his handsome face), loving family, and the best group of friends a girl could ask for.

I will do my best to keep you updated on my life, and of course post pictures since I am known for my "sniper" capabilities. I hope you all will enjoy reading about my antics.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!! I'm so excited =) And I love that you are known for your "sniper" qualities....are you sure it's not "creeper" qualities? haha just kidding girl! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete