Monday, March 7, 2011

What a Weekend

This weekend was quite busy & full of fun. Friday night I worked at Cannova's & made enough money in tips to pay for the rest of my weekend activities. I love when I don't have to use my "real" money to pay for things. Another exciting thing that happened Friday was my high school alma mater, Forreston, beat Aquin in the Sectional Championship game.

My dad and I started a tradition that the first Saturday of every month is our time to have a coffee date and catch up. This Saturday we did it a little different in two ways. 1) We invited mom and Brianne since she was home and 2) we got breakfast instead of just coffee.

Saturday night we went to Cannova's for dinner to celebrate Chelsea & Natasha's quarter of a century birthdays. Yes, I work there and still eat there! That should tell you something. I was told multiple times by the bartender, who shall remain nameless, and one of our servers, who also shall remain nameless that I have hot friends. My response: I know. :) Here are all the lovely ladies...

Sunday morning I went to church & then went home to have a gourmet dinner cooked by the one and only, Diane. It is great when Brianne is home and full meals are prepared. Just kidding mom you cook more than that! Calm down. After a relaxing afternoon, I decided a Funday Sunday was in order. I drove over to Rockford to meet up with the guys and ended up having a great evening that ended in a dance party. The only things missing were Nolan (he was sick all weekend and had to miss out on a lot) and the crutch!
We got the magic in us!
And the best dance move of the night...the airplane!!

Weekends are the best, but now it's back to another week of work. Already counting down the days to this Saturday for our 2nd Annual Pub Crawl in Monroe to get an early start to celebrating St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment